My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sociopath?

So…I stumble across a link to a “sociopathy quiz.” Hmmm. Should I take the quiz? Do I really want to know?

OK, I’ll admit I’m curious. I’ve even been known to ponder sociopathy on occasion. Well, let’s put trepidation aside, then, and cut to the chase…shall we?

Choking back my fears, I took the quiz and forthwith discovered I am:(...drum roll, please...) merely 20% sociopath. According to the quizmeisters:

“You're empathetic, loyal, and introspective. In other words, there's no way you're a sociopath... but you can spot one pretty easily!”

So...here I am on a cool, gloomy, rainy Sunday afternoon...rejoicing that I’m not a sociopath.

Well. It's something.

* * *

It gets worse.

This morning, I found myself overcome by feelings of smug satisfaction...having figured out (all by myself!) the answers to the four puzzles offered in the "Fruity Cheerios FUN!" section on the back of my box of cereal.

I really don't think I can sink any lower.

* * *

Hair Update: Past my shoulders (but nicely styled!)
Music Update: Silence

2 Comments:

Blogger Moi said...

Well..I've heard tell that all Fruity Cheerios eaters are sociopaths.

Fruity Cheerios?????

Are you friggin' KIDDING ME????

(The world shudders and sheds a few tears.)

Sat Oct 20, 09:21:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I found this site today after a rather interesting discussion with someone in my classics class at school. Anyway I'm 68% apparently :)

I bet you.......

Fri Apr 01, 04:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones