My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Friday, October 07, 2005

Heavy Rotation

Now that music has returned to my life, I spend most of my waking hours listening. My soul has settled on a few songs for in-depth contemplation:

[I’ll use the following convention: Artist – “Song” – CD Title]

BoDeans – “If It Makes You” – Resolution
BoDeans – “Nobody Loves Me” – Resolution
BoDeans – “617” – Resolution
Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band – “Blue On Black” – trouble is...
Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band – “I Found Love” – trouble is...
Jonny Lang – “Red Light” – Long Time Coming
Gov’t Mule – “I’ll Be The One” – Deja Voodoo
Gov’t Mule – “Ballerina” – Deja Voodoo

* * *

Simple songs for a simple man. Make of them what you will. I’ll just keep listening until my ears bleed.

* * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones