My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Back to Music

Well, the band-aids have fallen from my fingers, blisters giving way to callous. I think I’ll leave the drums alone for a while. Who knows when I’ll revisit them again? I spat my rage and thrashed my fury. The storm has passed, leaving me spent and hollow.

I suppose I should call this current play list: Aftermath. It’s just a handful of songs, but I guess that’s about all I can handle nowadays.

The Wallflowers: “God Says Nothing Back” (from Rebel Sweet Heart)
Anna Nalick: “Wreck Of The Day
Anna Nalick: “Breathe (2 AM)” (both from Wreck of the Day)
Cowboy Junkies: “You’re Missing
Cowboy Junkies: “One” (both from Early 21st Century Blues)
James Blunt: “You’re Beautiful
James Blunt: “Goodbye My Lover” (both from Back to Bedlam)

* * *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones