My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Friday, August 07, 2009

Thank U

Just 'cuz. Thank U. Thank U all.




* * *

thank you providence
thank you disillusionment
thank you nothingness
thank you clarity
thank you thank you silence


(Oh, yeah...Just crank it to "11")

Really

* * *

Gratuitous non-sequitor:

I'm kinda likin' my Playlist more and more. I crank up the volume and kinda groove on the music. Call me a narcissist. Prolly am. But...I like the songs (even though I couldn't find WAY too many that I sought so hard to find). I will say this: these tunes are autobiographical in a myriad of ways.

* * *

Waaaaaay gratuitous non-sequitor:

There are more atoms in a glass of water than there are glasses of water in all the oceans of the Earth.

All that stardust, infinity and song...in just one glass of water!

That just kinda blows me away.

* * *

9 Comments:

Blogger Ponita in Real Life said...

No... thank YOU...

... never mind...

You're welcome! For whatever.

:-)

Fri Aug 07, 05:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Alanis, beautiful song.

Fri Aug 07, 09:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna borrow "prolly." Hope you don't mind....can't resist.

Fri Aug 07, 11:34:00 AM  
Blogger secret agent woman said...

Okay, you're welcome. But what for?

Fri Aug 07, 09:34:00 PM  
Blogger Jonas said...

I'm glad y'all like the song/video.

No worries, Tempest. I prolly nicked it from someone else from somwhere some time ago.

Just 'cuz, Spy Queen...just 'cuz I spent an entire evening listening to music (and that's cause enough for celebration...just 'cuz I'm achieving some perspective, some peace and joy...just 'cuz I happen to like all who take the time to send along words of encouragement.

Just 'cuz I truly am thankful for sooooo much!

Sat Aug 08, 07:34:00 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I like the your playlist too. There are some songs I've never heard before and then promptly fell in love with them.

It never ceases to amaze me how we can hear a song that has the ability to describe exactly how we feel, what we think, and what we wish for. As if the song was written just for us.

Tue Aug 11, 10:52:00 AM  
Blogger Jonas said...

I'm glad you've enjoyed a few of the selections, Jay. I dearly LOVE turning people on to new music. Just as much as I've loved having others turn me on to new tunes.

Amazing, isn't it, how SO many sings/songwriters/musicians capture essential human emotions?

Just goes to show...we're all in this together.

Tue Aug 11, 11:24:00 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I agree Jonas. We are all the same.

I guess that's what Jiddu Krishnamurti is trying to say here.

Wed Aug 12, 05:43:00 AM  
Blogger Jonas said...

Thank you for that video clip, Jay. I agree totally with the thoughts/message expressed.

Wed Aug 12, 11:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones